Demolition started late last week, and this past weekend was a major push. I had help from several friends, who made a major difference. Bryce, Joe, Ryan, Joey, Kevin, Jesse and Erika and I accomplished so much in a single day. I really appreciate the help everyone!
Here is an image of the enormous (20 cubic yard) bin i had dropped in front of the house. The driver was pretty impressed with himself after successfully placing it into such a tight spot on such a narrow busy street.
Demo Suit.

Yes, This is the Chandelier room, not the basement. More demo pics coming soon. It's changing fast.
What a project! I am agog.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to build it all back out yourself?
Do you have a complete plan already, or are you waiting to see just which walls are structural to find out what your options are?
-- Tim